Project Manager - Competitive Salary - Thatcham, BerkshireThe Role
Are you an experienced web development project manager looking to utilise your meticulous eye for detail at a first-rate digital marketing agency? If so, there is an opportunity for a Project Manager to be responsible for analysing, planning, documenting and communicating on all aspects of web development projects, especially the small details.
The successful candidate will work alongside a project sponsor (usually an account manager/account director) to conceptualise, document and produce websites and web development projects to a high standard.
The key responsibilities of a Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding deliverable requirements, assessing risk/potential problems and proactively finding solutions to ensure successful delivery of work.
- Working with the designers and developers to create and maintain project plans, including the full functionality/scope of the project, working with the development team to manage project documentation and establish business logic/documentation for development work.
- Contributing ideas to improve the project, particularly from a user perspective.
As a first-rate digital marketing Agency, the company match client goals and objectives with the right online marketing strategy, adding process and experience to its strong capability in design, marketing and online strategy.
The company is an award-winning agency made up of creatives, techies, marketeers and super-attentive account handlers.The Benefits
The benefits of being a Project Manager include:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Annual pay review.
- Personal development and training scheme.
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Life Insurance.
- Employee perk scheme.
The key skills and qualities for a Project Manager:
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum 2 years, with experience of handling projects from start to finish.
- Great analytical and documentation skills to assess the merits of a project as well as give effective solutions, being the voice of reason or 'common sense' throughout the website development process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing functional specifications and creating user flows.
- Existing knowledge of how to deliver a website project would be preferred, but an interest in all things digital and willingness learn about new technologies and share these with the team are mandatory.
- Outstanding attention to detail, the ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects, and a readiness to work across the virtual account team, including designers, developers and outsourced workers as necessary.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.