Health and Social Care Coach levels 3,5
Homebased, to cover M4 Corridor
Salary £22.5k - £24k Our Client are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for - they offer an attractive salary package, 32 days holiday (including 3 days over Christmas and birthday) laptop, 35p per mile mileage, smart phone, Quarterly Team Days, Healthcare cash plan plus much more
Our client are looking to train a Health Care Professional -
Calling all Healthcare / Nursing professionals looking to change their career, we are encouraging ex-nurses, phlebotomists, dieticians to apply. Experience of teaching is not essential.
Permanent Full Time
Our fast growing and winning Training Provider based in South Wales are looking for an experienced Health and Social Care Coach to manage, review, assess and train a caseload of learners who are based in the workplace and remotely and are currently undertaking Apprenticeships across our clients learning routes. Ideally with clinical experience due to the new partnership plans with NHS in the coming months. Your role will be to ensure that the success rates of learners are at or above the level set by the group and to teach, assess and record all aspects of the vocational route using where appropriate e-portfolios and creating a bespoke programme for each apprentice and their employer.
Responsible for learners working within a group of subject areas and will be required to keep up to date with qualification, training and skills needs within those sectors and to use this knowledge to inform innovative delivery models that genuinely meet the needs of our clients customers.
- Plan and deliver Apprenticeship programmes according to relevant Awarding Bodies, Standards, funding and organisational requirements
- Plan and deliver workshops or 'off-the job' training sessions where necessary to provide effective teaching and learning opportunities to fulfil requirements of the programme
- Prepare and develop resources to support delivery of the learning programme
- Provide support, information and guidance to learners through a coaching model
- Completion of timely learner progress reviews and target setting
To apply our client would need you have;
- a nursing/clinical healthcare background and have knowledge of the apprenticeship sector
- Level 5 or equivalent in vocational route
- Significant occupational competence within subject area
- Level 3 Practitioner Award in Literacy, Numeracy or Digital Literacy
- Registered practitioner with the EWC (Wales only)
To apply for the role of Health and Social Care Coach please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.