ARM are recruiting for an Instructor with experience of Strategic Weapons Systems (Trident) for a permanent opportunity with a world leading defence company in Faslane.
The main responsibility of the Instructor based in Faslane will be to;
- Work as a fully integrated member of the team at Faslane in support of instructional requirements.
- Deliver instruction outputs as assigned.
- Conduct reviews of training documentation.
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure technical issues with training and/or operational systems can be rectified.
- Offer flexibility including altered shift patterns if required.
The ideal Instructor able to work in Faslane will have experience of the following;
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals willing and able to obtain Developed Vetting (DV) clearance can be considered. It is possible to commence the role with Security Clearance (SC) and progress DV while working. DV CLEARANCE IS A RIGOUROUS PROCESS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO OBTAIN DV CLEARANCE.**
- Strategic Weapon Systens, Trident or Submarine experience.
- Instructional delivery.
- Training environments.
- Defence training delivery qualifications ideally Defence Train The Trainer (DTTT) or Defence Instructional Techniques (DIT).
If you are an Instructor able to work in Faslane and are interested in the role; Please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy or calling 02392228244.