Programme Manager - Northgate Implementation*Local Council* *6 months +*
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager with previous experience of leading on a Northgate Housing Management software implementation ( changing from Civica)The role:
The post holder will provide oversight and management for all activity relating to the Northgate Housing Management Systems project. This is a large system and culture change project which will transform the way that the Housing function operates and the way that customers interact with Housing services.
The post holder will ensure that the project is completed within agreed time scales and budget. The post holder will lead and co-ordinate the project team; reporting to the Project Board and directly to the Project Sponsor, managing risks and issues in a proactive and timely manner.Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
Skills and Experience:
- Ensure that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Producing a project plan, identifying, securing and managing resources (within the project framework).
- Develop and foster effective relationships with external stakeholders, partners and agencies, representing and promoting the Council's interests with these groups.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is focussed throughout its lifecycle on achieving its objectives and delivering the forecast benefits as defined.
- Report to Project Board and other governance structures as appropriate.
- Maximising the deployment of mobile technologies, digital and self-service across the Housing Service.
- Manging the "Go Live" process with appropriate sign off by key roles and third party suppliers.
- Experience in implementing Northgate Housing Management software
- Broad range of experience in IT projects and performance management
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and their impact relating to the delivery of large change programmes
- Experience of managing people effectively within a customer focused services delivery organisation
- Experience of the principles of operating a business in a competitive environment and within a public sector context
- Experience of contributing to partnership and multi-agency working
- Practical knowledge of project management techniques and leading a team to deliver to standard and timescale
- Knowledge and understanding of the aims and objectives of housing services
- Experience of service improvement
Please apply with an updated CV