Reed Finance are recruiting for a global advisory, family office and fund administration firm for a Fund Accountant for a 6 month fixed term contract role. This position will be based working from home for the duration of the contract.
You will be responsible for the production of regulatory reporting for Unit Trusts, OEIC's and Investment Trusts. You will need to be a Qualified Accountant with good fund accounting knowledge, as well as experience with financial reporting across unit trusts, OEIC's and investment trusts.
You must have previous experience working with OEIC, UT and Investment Trusts.
- Production of OEIC, UT and Investment Trust reports and accounts
- Respond to any queries from depositary, company secretariat and auditors
- Prepare distributions calculations
- Income forecasting, investment restrictions and investment performance summaries
- Reconciliation of monthly pack and respond to queries raised from Trustee/ Depositary
- Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts & loan covenant calculations
- Quarterly ONS returns and processing directors payroll
- To assist with taking on new clients and fund launches/ closers/ mergers
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly fee rebates
- Calculate Total Expense Ratios
- Preparations of quarterly and annual tax returns
- Calculate and raise invoices for ACD, registrar and management fees
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Length of contract: 6 months
Location: work from home
We look forward to seeing your application.