Are you currently a Childcare Assessor professional seeking the next step up? This is an incredible and very rare opportunity for an experienced Level 5 Assessor with some IQA experience to move into an End Point Assessor role - this is working with an award winning independent Training Company who will invest in your training and development to ensure you thrive in this role.
This is a role that will give you autonomy, is based partly at home, as well as Learners sites, in a company who recognise your hard work and skills. This is a company who aim to ensure every one of their employees achieves the right work / life balance and have numerous awards in recognition of this. Also, you will be joining in a crucial senior role within a well-run and hugely successful arm of the business.
The focus of the role is to undertake all mock EPA activity for the Childcare and Education Sector. The EPA will support the introduction and development of new standards and associated EPA concepts, ensuring that the quality drivers of the business are maintained.This role will maintain its independence from the delivery team to ensure impartial feedback is provided.
- Coordinate End Point Assessment activities via management reports
- Organise timetables for EPA Standardisation meetings, deliver training and quality sessions as agreed with IQA Manager
- To ensure that Information, Advice and Guidance is embedded within systems and processes and is evaluated and developed on an ongoing basis
- Establish relationships and networks with external agencies and governing bodies.
- Ensure that all processes and information gathering activities are evaluated and stored in accordance to quality processes and procedures
- Ensure monitoring and evaluations of our service are fair, not bias and are communicated throughout the organisation
- Support the Director of Quality in Self-Assessment and QIP activities, in line with Ofsted and EiF requirements
- To work closely with learners and employers to facilitate mock EPA activities
- Write detailed reports for learners, employers and Skills Tutors confirming EPA readiness and/or areas for development
- Mentor appropriate Skills Tutors in best practice EPA delivery to learners and employers
- Support the People Development Specialist in the development of appropriate delivery models and associated resources in support of EPA processes
- Support the IQA process as directed by the IQA Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the company
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
·Full driving license and willingness to carry out learner and employer visits where appropriate
·A Background as a Childcare Assessor / IQA, able to deliver up to Level 5 standard.
·Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload to meet businessobjectives
·Excellent time managementskills
·Ability to work under own initiative, whilst also being able to engage with otherteams
·Good customer contact skills - customerorientated
·Ability to work to strictdeadlines
·Teacher, training qualifications (e.g.: PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS,Cert-Ed)
·GCSE (or equivalent) in English andmaths
·IT competence in the use of Microsoftapplications
·V1, D34 or IQA relatedqualification
This is a rare opportunity within this company to join in a senior role - you can expect a huge range of benefits, brilliant holiday entitlement, expenses for all travel from leaving home, a brilliant basic salary and potential for bonus.
We are hoping to have someone start in October / November (subject to notice periods) so please apply today for an informal, confidential discussion.