Application Support Analyst - Ecommerce & Retail£45 ~ £50,000 per annum
Application Support Analyst - Ecommerce & Retail role available within one of the best known and admired brands in the world.
For this role you will spearhead the necessary changes within the Application Support Team to ensure it can provide the relevant support by introducing new ways of working, expertise, coaching, and implementation of effective monitoring tools.Application Support Analyst - Ecommerce & Retail key accountabilities:
Application Support Analyst - Ecommerce & Retail skills & experience: Essential -
- To provide day to day support on core business applications PoS, Intranet.
- Actively identify and execute technical improvements to the Digital platform and Omni-Channel solutions.
- Troubleshoot Digital and Omni issues and engage appropriate parties as necessary.
- Lead resolution, diagnosis, and communication during high severity situations.
- Develop strategies to log, debug, prioritise and deliver solutions related to business needs.
- Implement early warning systems to identify potential problems with existing business processes.
Salary & benefits:
- Good experience of Retail and Ecommerce systems support.
- A strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems including; product information management, order management, payment processing, content management and POS solutions.
- Experience supporting with SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) - highly preferred.
- Familiarity with eCommerce analytics reporting needs and Adobe Analytics - highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL - benficial.
- Experience supporting POS solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of web platforms, point of sale systems and systems integration.
- Detailed functional knowledge of all major business processes in a Retail environment.
if this Application Support Analyst - Ecommerce & Retail role is of interest then please apply now.
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.