Bluebird Care are currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager to join our team in serving the communities of the Essex area bassed in Chelmsford, where you will support the development of expanding our well established award-winning CQC "Outstanding" care at home business.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking and commercially minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Managing Director to further grow and develop the business.
Care Manager Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained
* Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
* Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient service
* Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
* Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
What we are looking for in a Care Manager: A recognised qualification in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary & incentive scheme to reward success
* An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
* 28 days holiday
* Paid mileage allowance
* Company Vehicle
Applications require an upto date CV and covering letter