POST recruitment are recruiting for an Insight Analyst to work within the marketing team of a growing online retailer.
Initially on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a long term absence, however there is the scope for this to be a longer term position in the wider team.
Reporting to the marketing Manager you will be responcible for;
- Take ownership of all product related performance and insights, analysing both on-site and customer behaviours, and communicating findings clearly.
- Using a combination of all available tools (web analytics, SAS, Tableau, MS Office, Tableau, PowerBI and Google Big Query), deliver clear and actionable recommendations to optimise product performance driven by insight.
- Work closely with the team to identify weaknesses in product performance, conversion and engagement and implement remedial actions.
- Develop, implement and communicate regular robust KPI reports highlighting areas of interest / concern with actions.
- Report on effectiveness of all product led offers and promotions with recommendations and actions.
- Monitor and report on key changes to the range in terms of product mix, pricing, colour / size options which could result in potential underperformance.
- Regularly review mix and visibility of published and unpublished products paying particular attention to stock availability and volume of products published. Identify areas requiring action, and quantify opportunities.
- Identify appropriate products / offer for each channel (PPC, SEO, Shopping, affiliates etc..), and for the various customer segments in order to optimise conversion rates.
- Manage the data used to produce product discount files to support promotional campaigns
- Report product availability, and provide insights to Digital and Product teams to ensure availability isn't impacting performance
- Manage product pricing using a defined set of rules from the finance team.
- Advanced Excel including macros and advanced formula
- SAS programming and SQL
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Experience of Tableau and Power BI preferred but not essential
- Experience of Omniture and/or Google analytics preferred
- At least 3 years' experience of providing insight / analytics within a data role
- Proven track record of delivering value adding insights and solutions.
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly present findings and recommendations at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail