Mid-Senior Frontend Developer Location:
Up to £70,000Description
My client, A Manchester based company are going through a mega growth period due to global success and have received over £20 million investment. They are building a brand new state of the art technology platform within the gaming/betting industry and have a long term vision and goal for the future. Requirements
- Current and relevant experience working with ReactJS, You should be a knowledgeable developer who has worked in complex projects and delivered excellent UI/UX.
- A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
- Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and TypeScript
- Unit and functional testing
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an environment with a variety of developers at different levels
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Participate in releases, and/or out of hours on-call availability as needed
If you are interested in hearing more about the client and the role please submit your CV and I will be in touch with you shortly.