Lunatus Education are working with a SEND school in Islington who are seeking multiple Midday Supervisors to work with them on an ad-hoc basis as part of their regular supply support team. This role involves supervising children at lunch time, these children have additional needs so if you have experience supporting or working within SEND, that is highly desirable! Most importantly you must be honest, friendly and have a genuine passion to work with children.
You will benefit from flexibility and working hours of 11.30am - 2.30pm
daily. There may also be the opportunity for additional hours dependant on your availability and experience.
This role would suit you if you are looking to work part time or wish to work conveniently in-between your child's school drop off and pick up.To be successful you will need:
- A DBS on the update service
- Availability to work flexibly
- Within easy reach to Islington
- Experience working in a school environment previously
- Experience working with children with additional needs - highly desirable
- Able to provide 2 recent employment references
- Be a positive and supportive person with a true passion to work with children
This could be a great stepping stone for you to continue to build up your in school experience and open up further opportunities to work in other positions within the school too! Why work for Lunatus Education?
* We pay the best rates!
* PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
* Very simple registration
* We stick to our word - if we say we will call you back, then we will!
* Exclusive vacancies
* Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge
* Personalised CV service
* Comprehensive interview preparation
* Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
* Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
* Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
To apply, please submit your most recent CV in response to this advert - positions will be filled on an on-going basis.