Mathematics Teacher - KS3/KS4/KS5 - Harrow - January 2021
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Mathematics Teacher (KS3-5) to join a Secondary School in the Harrow area for September 2020.
This role will see you joining a vibrant school which focus on developing and growing their teaching staff through excellent CPD programmes. The school are part of a wider chain of schools, so you will have access to all the CPD available in the network so you can develop your teaching. The school also aim to promote from within so there is development available so you can progress your career within the school and you can also pursue senior positions for the future across the trust. The school offer a friendly and supportive environment and offer a leading NQT programme, so if you are new to teaching this is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop in your first year of teaching.
This role would involve teaching Maths across KS3 and A levels
· Location - Harrow, London
· Position - Mathematics Teacher
· Type of work - KS3-5 Class Teacher
· Contract or position start date - January 2021
· Contract or position end date (if applicable) N/A
· Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - temp to perm
· Full time/part time - Full Time
· Minimum rate of pay - MPS (Inner London)
· Hours - 8:30am - 4pm, plus parents' evenings, school trips/events
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
· QTS or QTLS status or NQT
· Minimum 1 year teaching experience of Mathematics to KS4 in the UK or NQT status
· Overseas teachers who hold or are eligible for QTS in the UK can be considered with no prior UK experience
· Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
· Hold Right to Work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
· Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
· Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
· In-house Training and Development Team