Nursery Practitioner, with at least 1 years experience within a Baby room and Toddler room needed Family run, Private Day NurseryThe Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse duties involve;
The ideal candidate will;
- Assisting the Nursery Management in providing day to day high quality childcare.
- Provide a positive learning environment that offers choice, experiences, independence and meets all the children needs.
- Be able to have key person responsibility and carry out daily and individual planning.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children.
- Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe.
- Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Be qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 2/3 (or above) or equivalent in childcare.
- Be able to work well in a team
We are open for 51 weeks per year, and our staff work 8am-6pm Monday - Friday. 40-45 hours per week