Our client, a leading accountancy firm in Central London accountancy firm is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Semi Senior.
This is a Mixed Tax role, covering Personal Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, Tax Planning and providing general advice to clients.
Working closely with a manager at the firm, your main will be responsible for drafting personal tax and corporation tax returns for a broad tange of clients. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in tax planning work for HNWI's and advisory work.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience at a UK accountancy firm
- Be able to draft self assessment tax returns
- Be able to draft CT600's for a broad range of corporate clients
- Ideally be ATT qualified, but CTA and ACCA studiers will be considered
- Have good client facing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and capable Tax accountant with an impressive firm who are known for enabling staff to progress. If you are interested in this position and have relevant experience, please apply today!