Due to continuous growth we are looking to recruit an Electrical Designer / Project Manager to join my clients expanding electrical business, which covers solar PV, electric vehicle charging points, and small electrical projects. T H White Energy, Fire & Security division is going from strength to strength and this is a great time to join the team!
Duties include: -
- The production of electrical schematics
- feeder pillar designs
- EV bay layouts
- built drawings
- basic solar designs (training provided)
The role will also involve: -
- Conducting technical site surveys (mainly in the South, but occasionally throughout England)
- Production of suitable electrical designs (cable sizing calculations using Amtech)
- Producing customer quotes
- Liaising with local network operators
- Managing the delivery of small EV projects
This is a very varied role that includes design, project management activities, pricing and technical site surveys, and will suit an individual who is happy working on site as well as in an office-based environment.
The ideal candidate will be: -
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ 3 in Electrical Based Engineering
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, AutoCAD and MS Project
- BTEC, HNC or HND in Electrical Based Engineering would also be advantageous
- Additional training will be provided
- Due to the nature of this role, you must have a full UK driving license
In return our client is offering a fantastic long-term career opportunity, plus the company will give you an excellent contributory pension scheme as well as training, company share scheme, and company discounts.