PHP Developer (Cheshire)
A well-established IT company is looking for a Support/Developer to join their team. This will be an 80% Full Stack software Development with 20% IT Support, server management, fixing bugs, and maintaining web applications.
The company is growing rapidly, and you will be part of a small knitted team who treat employees like family. You will have the opportunity to lead an IT team in the future as the company has big goals to grow.
The ideal developer should have the following.
- 2+ Years of Software Development.
- Knowledge with PHP and exposure with MVC framework - Laravel would be useful
- Understanding of MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux would be beneficial
- Experience supporting clients and internal users
Desirable skills (not essential)
- Modern Frameworks such as Vue JS, React JS, or Angular.
- Knowledge or exposure to Laravel, Symfony, or Zend.
- IT Support skills, office 365, setting up new users.
The salary range for this role is £25k-£35K (Depending on experience)
The location of this company is based in the centre of Crewe, which is easily commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Northwich, Congleton, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Nantwich, Bunbury, Cheadle, Warrington, South Manchester, or any area commutable from Cheshire.
If you are interested in and are an exceptional Junior-mid or mid-level developer who is looking to progress with a well-established company to grow with. Please apply to this advert or contact 10X Tech and ask for Kelvin on 0161.546.3188, if you are the right candidate, this could be an immediate start!