Temp opportunity until Xmas, Immediate start available
£20-£23 p/h dep on experience
Our client is a global automation and materials handling provider who is at the cutting edge of the design, manufacture and integration of baggage handling solutions solutions. Their finance team are growing and are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to provide support for the Head of Finance to supervise the finance team and produce accurate monthly accounts
KEY RESULT AREAS:
· Monthly Management Accounts
· Departmental Timesheet Analysis
· Workload forecasting
· Supervision of accounting team
· Tax return preparation (UK & Global)
· Creation of accurate, on-time management accounts
· Financial forecasting; monthly/quarterly/annually
· Departmental absorption analysis and forecasting
· Completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
· Preparation of short term cash forecasts.
· Maximise accounts team performance to achieve accounting deadlines
· Identify and implement process improvements within accounting group
· Prepare, check and submit timely UK and foreign tax returns
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· ACCA, CIMA, or ACA is essential
· Advanced MS Excel
· Ability to interpret financial data
· Tax Return Preparation
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Good communicator (verbal and written) and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
· Results focused with experience of managing to agreed measures of performance and to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this position please click the apply button and submit your current resume.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.