We are looking for Community & Mobile Carers within the Barnstaple and wider Devon area.
We provide experienced staff to England and Wales' most reputable companies.
Prospero Health and Social care aim to provide services, which safeguard its candidates to provide support and care to
vulnerable people promoting health and choice in an outreach or home care setting. This is a rewarding opportunity as you can be as flexible as you want, pick and choose where you want to work and have the support of one of our consultants throughout all of your shifts.
Supporting clients in their own homes will also require a full driving license and access to a car.To successfully apply for this position and be eligible for this position, you will need to confirm the following:
In return we offer:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a valid DBS or ability to pay for one
- The ability to work to a high standard
- Have a minimum of 6 months domiciliary paid experience within the care sector in the last 3 years
- Have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Able to work usual shift patterns of 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 10pm.
- Competitive weekly pay rate with bonuses for reliability and commitment!
- Full and Part time hours
- 24 hours on call Support
- Free training
- Paid mileage
- Block paid not just for time caring - We pay for your entire shift
- Weekly pay
Please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91021284