Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting position has now been created for an Embedded Engineer to join my clients growing Engineering team working out of their offices based in the Uxbridge area. The successful Junior Embedded Engineer will be able to illustrate industry experience with C/C++ programming whilst any project experience (commercial or academic) with a variety of embedded environments (FreeRTOS, bare metal, Windows or Linux) will make your CV stand out.
In return you will be given plenty of chances for career development including on the job learning of new technologies. You will be joining a team working environment working on a range of projects and the latest technology.
The successful embedded engineer can expect their role to involve:
- Developing and maintaining firmware/software for new and existing projects.
- Input in all phases of design life cycle: Requirements capture, implementation, test, validation and deployment.
- Up-skill where required to learn new technologies including electronics design.
- Working closely with the senior engineers with project tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, have 3+ years in industry, be keen to develop a career within embedded/electronics design and be able to illustrate experience with the below:
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- Debugging code at a hardware level using digital analysers, meters, scopes etc.
- Embedded systems and applications
- Working through the full product lifecycle
- Working in small agile team environment
Whilst experience with an of the below is desirable:
- Serial bus protocols: CANbus, Modbus or Profibus
- Microprocessors: TI, Silicon labs, ARM, PIC
You will be actively encouraged to come forward with any ideas or suggestions for new products, product improvements, and ways to reduce costs or improve the efficiency of the Company.
A strong starting salary of up to £45,000 is available plus a generous benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91020429