Management Accountant required for rapidly expanding, market leading company based in Ipswich. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will produce monthly management reports including profit and loss and balance sheet, reporting and commenting on variances versus actual, previous year and budget. He or she will provide analytical information to produce sales budgets and forecasts and will play an important part in contributing to the organisation's continued growth.
Duties will include:
* Supporting the Financial Controller in the compliance controls implementation
* Developing and reviewing strategic and tactical budget / revised budget and final forecasts
* Developing and reviewing strategic, tactical and operational sales forecasts on a monthly basis
* Managing forecasting processes to deliver most accurate results
* Tracking, initiating and leading continuous improvement in KPI's and provide feedback to the Financial Controller, the Commercial Director and the Managing Director
* Cooperating with related departments in budget process
* Presenting information to management
* Reporting for European Management Meeting
* Monitoring and reporting to Regional HQ the monthly sales results
Applicants should have 3 years of experience in similar position preferably in a multinational company in the manufacturing/engineering sector, be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in finance, business or other relevant field and be AAT qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA advantageous) SAP experience preferred with MFG/Pro knowledge beneficial.
Our client is part of a renowned global organisation and this role offers an excellent opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of sustained growth and expansion. Further training and development available. 32 days holiday and pension plan. c£30k