Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Finance Manager- CAPEX Projects
* Significant investment in across our business is an integral factor for the strategic growth of our business. Therefore this is an important roles in the business to help us achieve our objectives.
* Own and develop the CAPEX reporting and planning framework with robust processes and controls
* Work with CAPEX budget holders to drive the annual budget process, including the development of reliable business case criteria and objectives
* Report on variances for both CAPEX additions and update robust forecast of additions and cash flow for the remainder of the year.
* Provide reliable input into the short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting process. Aligning with the Accounts Payable team in terms of payments to suppliers and explanation of variances to forecast.
* Work with stakeholders to develop return on investment (ROI) appraisals on previous CAPEX investments
* Work with all stakeholders to drive a culture of cash flow awareness.
* Analyse and derive accurate insight from data.
* Be able to "seek out the truth" and support this with evidence.
* Build robust reports/templates to enable users to operate accurate reporting and budget management.
* Recommend reporting improvements to drive accuracy, robustness and timely delivery.
* Recommend process improvements to drive increased effectiveness and efficiency and eliminate single points of failure.
* Ensure that all recommended process improvements are adequately documented and signed-off for legal, regulatory and tax compliance.
* On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
* You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties.
* Ensuring quality, compliance and health & safety standards across Finance.
* Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) ACA/ACCA/CIMA with significant PQE.
* A practical, "can do" attitude.
* Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get into the detail.
* Significant experience in managing relationships with stakeholders at senior management/Board level.
* The ability to translate accurate and meaningful insight from large quantities of data.
* Experience in a high volume transactional environment and able to work with large sets of data.
* Experience of working in complex organisations
* Ability to work in pressurised situations and deliver a quality product to agreed timescales.
* IT literate and experience in working with IT teams to deliver systems improvements.
* Good Excel skills.
* Passionate about customer service.
* Highly diligent and commands strong internal controls.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong organisational and project management skills.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!