Finance Director - Lincolnshire
Our client, a fantastic employer, is looking to recruit a Finance Director
A MASSIVE opportunity for someone to join a family group working with great brands and forge a very exciting future
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Experience in the motor trade essential
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position
- Advanced working knowledge of Kerridge/CDK/ADP
- Hands on and prepared to roll your sleeves up.
- Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
- Advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
- Good staff management skills
- Manage the existing finance team - ensuring accuracy and completeness of all day to day processing
- Reporting directly to the Group MD
- To build strong working relationships to ensure continuous improvement of financial processes and communication
- Through robust financial analysis help identify areas of potential profit improvement and cost reduction
- To maintain and review current KPI trends across the Group
- To provide up to date Financial Analysis of Sales and after sales Bonus programmes
- To provide up to date Financial Analysis for Group rebates earned in conjunction with the Group Operations team
- Set up compliance and risk management routines to test the robustness financial control of the Group
- Governance responsibility for Internal Financial Audits process and frequency
- Bring a proven track record in Group and site cash management, financial reporting and systems development
- Manage VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxes
- Ensure Group credit limits are reviewed and set without financial risk
- Continuous Working Capital Reviews and Reporting (Stock, Debtors, Cash)
- Build high level relationships with Bank, Finance Suppliers
- Be the lead contact with the Company's external Auditors
- Presentation of Financials at Senior Management Meetings
- From £60,000 depending on experience
- 8.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.