Just graduated with an IT degree and looking to start your career? Already in a Helpdesk role but want to be s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d?
If you fit in to either of these categories, then this might be the opportunity you have been looking for!
This organisation is a massive believer in promoting from within. Nearly all the Senior Management team began in Customer Services and worked their way up - so this could just be the start of your journey in the business!
It has a relaxed, family feel within the office, where everyone works hard but likes to have fun along the way. Drinks after work and Team days/nights out are also known to happen (well, prior to the current times we find ourselves in).
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 D.O.E
- Hours: A set shift, either 8am - 4:30pm or 9:30 - 6pm Mon to Fri/ 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 1pm (paid at time and a half)
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Based in Crewe with Free Parking!
As Helpdesk Support, you will be working in a team of 4 providing technical support to clients relating to the bespoke application (which you will be fully trained on).
Some of the daily tasks you will be involved with are:
- Answering incoming calls from clients, identifying problems/errors and finding a prompt resolution
- Manipulate large data sets relating to online products and pricing update
- Assist in training of clients on the use of the internal software platform which may include Webinars
- Gathering information from new clients regarding pricing, campaigns, consumer documentation in order to create new web pages
So, if you are a natural problem solver, get excited about spreadsheets and data, but also feel comfortable speaking to customer's over the phone, please apply with your CV today!