Robert Half - Management Accountant - Newmarket
Robert Half Cambridge are partnered with a market leading organisation who have seen significant growth in the past three year and now seek an experienced Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant to join their Finance Department.
- Delivery of the monthly close as well as year-end
- Preparation and posting of journals to close month end
- Monthly management reporting
- Support in the interim audit and financial audit
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Review and prepare payroll journals to be processed
- Payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Produce all relevant returns including VAT and Government Surveys
- Ad hoc finance tasks and projects as required
Skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant or finalist (CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong Excel skills - Previous experience building financial models in Excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
The role of Management Accountant is paying a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and comes with exceptional benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.