£29,411 + Overtime Paid at Premium + Holidays 29 Days + Tool Allowance + Health Scheme + Training and Development Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 40 hours, (Days)
Maintenance Engineer required for a growing food manufacturer with a modern factory. This role offers a personable working environment with great opportunities for further training and development.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer will have competent mechanical and electrical experience.
Those with previous food manufacturing experience would be at an advantage, although those from any other manufacturing background are encouraged to apply. Candidates from outside of manufacturing are also encouraged to apply. Any basic welding or fabrication experience would be ideal, although training can be provided.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* 50/50 split between Mechanical and Electrical maintenance.
* 50/50 split between reactive and pre planned maintenance, all maintenance tasks will be assigned by the supervisor and maintenance system.
* Mechanically working on hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears, bearings and conveyors.
* Electrically working on single and 3 phase electrics, invertors.
* Occasional project work for site improvements, installations and system changes. Major projects will be completed by contractors although you will still be involved.
* Welding and fabricating materials and parts for machinery (training can be provided).
* Working in a very clean and well-kept abattoir.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* You will have competent mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
* Those with manufacturing background are encouraged to apply as well as candidates with strong maintenance skills from other backgrounds.