Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) TechnicianBasic Salary up to £45k+ per annum DOE Permanent Positions- Mon to Fri, working days/hours- Unique Company BenefitsJob Description:
Working with the UK's BEST
Engineering Companies; the exciting role of Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Technician
has become available on a permanent position. The role is working Mon-Fri, Days and will involve you being based on site.Desired Skills and Experience:
- City and Guilds accredited.
- Qualified in appropriate Engineering/Mechanical discipline.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC, Pumps and valves, Use of Building Management System, Water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers, R/O and softening plant plus trade effluent.
- Good documentation, record keeping and ability to produce succinct reports.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused.
- Extremely safety conscious.
- Helpful and responsive, and committed to delivering the very best.
- Team playing whilst proactive and a self-starter.
Proactive Technical Recruitment:
- GMP manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of Boiler Operations (gas) and Water Systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations Cooling Towers.
We are a specialist manufacturing, engineering & technical agency working within the industry. We work alongside national and multinational companies within this industry. We recruit for roles across the board so if you are a skilled industry professional please get in touch.
If this isn't the role for you, but you would like to hear what we have available or have a chat about your future job, please get in touch at the email below.Application Process:
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Calvyn Desir on 0161 672 6830 or submit your CV to
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however, if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.