Advanced OperatorLocation: AlfretonSalary: £24,466.50 - £27,185 + £750 BonusExcellent Benefits Package
This role is for an Experienced Machine Operative, where you will have knowledge of production line operations and have responsibility for running machinery. The role will also have a significant focus on technical tasks and problem solving.Minimum Requirements for this role
- Experience of Operating equipment to standard settings and monitoring to ensure it's running correctly as well as monitoring to ensure production targets are achieved
- Autonomous and preventative Machine Maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the equipment
- Experience of first level breakdown activities and liaison with internal colleagues for problem escalation
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team
- Experience of problem solving and route cause analysis in relation to operational challenges with Machinery
- Great Communication skills, flexibility and a collaborative approach to work
- Ideally experienced in a Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment
Qualification Requirements: GCSE Education as a minimumApply now
- You will be contacted by Adecco within 24 hours of application (excluding weekends)
- Candidates must be able to attend an assessment centre at the Alfreton site to be considered for the role.
and we will be in touch shortly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy