Would you describe yourself as driven and proactive?
Do you have experience supporting clients, preferably on the phone and pride yourself on your exceptional client service?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you will get further exposure within financial services and specifically Investment Management? You don't want your next move to be just a job but a career!
If so please read on!
The role is a Client Relations Executive position based in our Liverpool office usually but based from home for the time being.
In this role you will;
- Investigate client queries and liaise with internal and external departments/providers to resolve issues
- Follow up outstanding queries
- Update clients with developments on their queries via email/letter/telephone
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets, working as part of a strong team
- Generate quality business leads by spotting opportunities when dealing with clients and referring them to other areas of the business when appropriate
You will have;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experiences is not essential but advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Demonstrate interest in the financial services industry
- Ability to work at pace and deliver against established personal and team targets