Head office in the North East - flexible work from home policy so open to candidates who live further afield.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who possesses great knowledge and understanding of marketplaces (Amazon and Ebay), business processes and workflows within an ecommerce operation. As the Marketplace Manager you will take ownership of end to end operations and will plan, direct and coordinate the day to day activities within this growing business area. You will manage growing our own brand presence on marketplaces and delivering the strategy which will be an important element for the future of the business sector. This is a hugely exciting opportunity which requires an individual who has the passion and drive to make it a success. Key Accountabilities:
- Effective management of the marketplace function
- Develop and accelerate own brand sales through new and existing products, while managing relationships with own brand partners
- Research and identify new potential opportunities for online marketplaces, present outcomes to the senior management team
- Monitor and review competitors, market trends and fast-moving products regularly to understand best practices and new opportunities
- Challenge the status quo, develop ideas, and seek increased performance from key groups in the organisation
- Content management and optimisation
- Line management responsibility of a small team
- P&L and budget responsibility
KEY WORDS: Marketplace, Ecommerce, Amazon, Online, Trading, Channel Manager, Specialist
- A proven record, of successfully managing and growing Amazon within the UK and Europe
- Must have a thorough understanding of marketplaces, marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trends
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of Amazon eBay marketplace - with Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
- You will be comfortable with and relish ambiguous situations that require your judgement and provide a range of practical solutions in line with business needs
- We are a fast-moving business so our business priorities can change rapidly so you will be able to adapt quickly and successfully with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to work with different teams to achieve the bigger picture
- Online Merchandising skills which demonstrate effective use of images, video, and content
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: