Eden Brown is working in partnership with a public sector organisation, to recruit for a Principal accountant based in Rugby.
This is an amazing opportunity for a principal accountant to embark onto a prestigious public sector organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible for excellent management of financial resources, promoting efficiency, high performance, probity and excellent value for money services. The post holder will play a crucial in the delivery of service transformation, driving efficiency and productivity improvements and also the optimisation of income opportunities, to contribute towards the achievement of financial self-sufficiency.
- Be the financial expert of the Council for Housing Services, for both the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) and General Fund Housing Services.
- Provide a proactive internal financial advisory service to the Council across a range of major corporate initiatives, projects and schemes.
- Co-ordinate the Council's capital budgets and programme, including financing and all associated balance sheet and asset management transactions.
Candidate requirements and skills:
- At least three years post qualification experience in a professional finance environment preferably within the public sector.
- Must be a fully qualified member of one the accountancy institutes in CCAB, preferably CIPFA
- A full understanding of up to date Local Government finance policies and legislation.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact Rosie livermore-
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com