20,000 per annum Ideal for ACCA trainee
Excellent benefits Office Location: West London (Home working initially)
Our client is looking to return to the office in February 2021 so you will be working from home until such time
They are now on the hunt for an Assistant Compliance Accountant
to prepare and assist on Financial Regulatory Returns. Our client is looking for someone who is currently studying ACCA and looking to complete their studies.
You will be handling returns for regulations including AIFMD, MiFID II, CRD IV and related UK & US regulations as well as supporting current and new clients with any changes necessitated by Brexit. Training will be provided in banking; fund management and financial instruments and you will be a part of a small team reporting directly to the Company Director. This great opportunity will suit candidates who have the desire to grow within the company for the foreseeable future.Role Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Preparation of financial regulatory returns using MS Excel and data-handling packages
- Completion of timely regulatory filings to FCA, SEC and other national regulators
- Researching of new developments in financial regulation
- Delivery of consultancy services and fielding enquiries via phone, email & in person
- Management of high value client relationships
- ACCA part qualified
- Previous experience in a relevant Accountancy position would be an advantage but no essential.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
About Morgan Jones:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible & remote working
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.