Supply Chain Accountant
Are you a Supply Chain Accountant that is looking for a new challenge and to progress to the next stage in their career within a worldwide luxurious brand?
Are you a proactive and motivated individual who thrives off working for a successful company who puts their customers at the forefront of everything they do?
Do you have experience with ERP systems to help with financial reconciliation as well as being available immediately?
This position will initially be a 6 month contract with the view of it going permanent and progressing quickly within the businessKey responsibilities within your role will include:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we require:
- Producing management accounts for warehouse, supply chain and logistics costs
- Managing monthly inventory control and financial reconciliation
- Ensuring that inventory quantities accurately reflects the actual physical balances across locations within the business
- Being responsible for maintaining controls around inventory movement and transfers
- Completing the financial reconciliation for landed cost such as freight
- Business partnering supply chain director
- A background within Supply Chain and Management Accounts
- You are available immediately
I am currently shortlisting for this opportunity and interviews will be taking place this week. If you think you would be suitable for this opportunity and would like to be considered for an interview, please give me a call on or email me your CV
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.