Salary: £18.60 per hour (Equivalent to £42,557 per annum)
Location: Great Linford, Milton Keynes
Hours: Days, 36, 48 available
Service Rated 'Good' by CQC
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be selecting for a highly prestigious and reputable care village located in the Great Linford area of Milton Keynes. This vibrant care community has recently been awarded 'GOOD' status by CQC and offers first class dementia care, Nursing Care and Residential Care set among peaceful, landscaped gardens.
The this particular service offers a homely feel, providing services such as personalised pet services, luxury hair salons, high specification therapy rooms, stunning sensory gardens with extravagant water features and many more activities for elderly to enjoy.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who has a passion for elderly care. At least 6 months experience as a trained nurse is essential, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff.
Other Registered Nurse responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the opportunity include:
* Excellent staff to patient ratios
* Superb award winning training
* Yearly pay reviews
* Financial Support for Further Education
* FREE PARKING
* Contributory pension
* Paid Breaks +a free hot meal
As the Registered Nurse you will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To apply for this exciting new Registered Nurse opening please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.