Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to carry out mental health reablement role as part of a pilot for a new service.. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is for 1 year minimum with a potential extension after the pilot.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Mental Health experience. This position will be located in Chertsey.Details of the Reablement Mental Health Occupational Therapy 6 role are:
- Private Outside iR35
- Start ASAP
- 1 year contract
- Mental Health Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).Why work with Hunter AHP?
Mental Health Reablement Occupational Therapist Chertsey
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
This is a role for an Occupational Therapist looking for work in Chertsey and would be advantageous if they had experience in Mental Health OT work.