Marketing and Events Assistant - Junior Opening
Southampton City Centre
Red Carpet Direct has reopened doors in the heart of Southampton and we're ready to take the market by storm. Our clients need our expertise now more than ever and we have more work coming our way daily (we're not complaining). In order to meet the demand for our marketing and customer acquisition services, we're looking for an ambitious, target driven Marketing and Events Assistant to join us ASAP.
As a Marketing and Events Assistant,
you'll be out and about acquiring quality new customers through face to face interactions at a variety of events throughout Southampton (all social distancing regulations are being observed). You'll be answering customer's questions and taking details from interested participants. This helps our clients increase brand awareness and market share in a targeted area and ultimately secures new customers that are much needed in the current climate.Marketing and Events Assistant Requirements:
Marketing and Events Assistant Benefits:
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Experience of working with people
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work as self-employed in the UK
- Strong time management skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated
- In-House Training workshops and On-site guidance
- Public recognition, financial incentives, tangible prizes, meals, events
- Regular travel opportunities locally, nationally and internationally
- Quarterly regional development seminars
- Work hard play hard company culture
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
If you're a confident, sociable and personable you will fit right in! Our environment promotes diversity, flexibility and friendly competition. We reward our Marketing and Events Assistants based on merit, meaning there are a whole array of advancement and pay opportunities available to those, looking to progress and take on more responsibilities. We also offer regular travel opportunities as bonuses to those demonstrating tenacity and results.
Apply today for an immediate consideration. Our initial screening is currently held online via Zoom. If selected, you will hear back from a member of our recruitment team within 5 days of applying to arrange an appointment, so please monitor your phone and email.
We look forward to hearing from you!