We are seeking to recruit an inspiring and dedicated Learning Manager who has the ability to motivate students to achieve their full potential and support the educational aims and objectives of the education institution. You will be responsible for delivering embedded learning programmes to adults with a variety of learning difficulties.
The ideal candidate will be joining a successful and friendly team, who work collaboratively to contribute to excellent teaching and learning. To succeed in this role, you will have proven skills that enthuse and engage students. A reliable person who will be punctual and have a great attendance record
* Experience of supporting SEN learners
* Knowledge and understanding of the education sector
* Knowledge of delivering Key Skills learning via embedded learning techniques
* A recognised teaching / education qualification
* A caring and empathetic approach to learning
* A flexible personality who can handle different situations
* Supervision or management experience
* Lesson planning and accreditation experience
To apply for this role please email your C.V. and all successful applicants will be contacted.