£16.05 per hourLocation
:09:00 - 17:30Description:
Prism 7 Resourcing are seeking a Care Co-Ordinator for their Enfield office.
This is a temporary position to start on the 28th September 2020 and complete on the 27th November 2020
This is a Youth Worker Post in Child Sexual Exploitation Team working mainly with young women effected by Child Sexual Exploitation - direct work with a small caseload of young peopleSkills / Requirements
- Experience of working with young children at risk or experienced child sexual exploitation
- Qualifications in the relevant field for example child care, child development or youth work
- Experience of carrying out direct work one to one with young people
- Ability to carry out group work and presentations in schools
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good communication skills
- Will need to have a current valid DBS certificate
Prism 7 Resourcing are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.