Are you a School Office Manager or Senior Administrator looking for your next opportunity in Blackpool?Are you available immediately or on short notice?If yes, then please get in touch today.
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for an Academy school in Blackpool that require an Office Manager with immediate effect. The role is currently temporary for up to 3 months, but could be permanent for the right candidate.
The successful applicants will already have previous school experience including HR, health and safety, attendance, basic finance and be proficient in working with SIMS. You will also need to have proven experience of leading a small team within a school.The job
- Leading the office and prioritising the day to day administration and management of a busy school office.
- Providing excellent financial and administrative services to the school
- The initial contact for the schools premises, contractors and health and safety
- With the support of a HR function within the school, support with the recruitment and on boarding of new staff
- Vetting and compliance including referencing and DBS checks
- Lead the attendance function, producing reports for analysis by SLT and work with the Family Engagement Manager
- Being the first port of call for support and guidance to a small office team
- Maintaining accurate computerised records and systems for pupils and staff
- Inputting invoices and orders onto the school system
- Be the first point of contact for students, staff and visitors face to face and on the phone
- Regular usage of school software packages including SIMS
- Proven school office management experience
- The ability to work in close collaboration with other members of the school senior leadership team
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- The ability to lead, support and guide an office team
- Experience handling data and data protection regulations
Are these the skills you can bring? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you? Then please apply now!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Applicants MUST have previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running with minimal training and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the recent and relevant experience for this post, then please send your CV today.