Do you want to make a difference? As a Care Assistant in
Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll be supporting with personal care, making up beds, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development. What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! What we require
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. Exclusives
Apply today and you could be on shift in 48 hours!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it