We have some fantastic opportunities to join a long established, successful and profitable IFA business based in Derby, an appointed representative of the Tenet Network, and covering the East Midlands, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire areas.Benefits:
Our client runs in-house model portfolios which have consistently performed well and are reviewed and re-balanced three times per year. This creates a very strong client service proposition meaning that clients are loyal and maintain very long term relationships.
Currently around two thirds of adviser income is generated through client servicing. You'll have access to a full back office administration and paraplanning service so you can fully focus on serving your clients.
- Self-employed basis and the freedom to work how you want to
- Competitive, stepped payment structure
- Administration and marketing support
- Benefit from being a part of the multi award-winning Tenet Network
- Operate on a fully 'whole of market' basis
- Work from home, offices or both
- Share option scheme for all staff and advisers.
- Opportunity to participate in our practice buyout scheme once you've been an adviser for 5 years with us.
- Great team spirit and collegiate atmosphere.
- Highly technical and supportive team with most advisers and some back office at Chartered adviser standard.
- Established and well performing Wealth Management service meaning that clients hear from us every 4 months, thus reinforcing the value for money in our services.
Self-employed advisers must be prepared to bring their own client bank or be prepared to buy clients from the firm.About you:
To be successful it's essential that you have:
Want to apply?
- Level 4 Diploma qualification
- Competent Advisor Status (CAS),
- Statement of professional standing (SPS)
- Knowledge and experience of investment, protection, pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now' to send us your CV and we will be in touch.