Software Project Manager
ShortList Recruitment are working with a leading company based in Birkenhead who require an experienced Software Project Manager to join their team. This role sits within the software team and will suit someone who has experience of CI/CD and the full software delivery lifecycle.
The Software Project Manager will have full responsibility for a range of projects, ensuring delivery on time, in full and within budget. Working closely with the QA and BA teams, you'll actively be involved in the full planning, delivery and support of the products.
- Undertake full management of projects, ensuring consistent workflow and outputs
- Ensure delivery milestones are identified and met
- Ensure the quality of the work within the team
- Implement and adhere to project processes throughout the SDLC
- Identify and ensure project risks and issues are identified and documented
- Utilise excellent communication skills to Project Managers, Developers and other members of the IT department
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Leadership experience working with complex, integrated systems
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
As the Software Project Manager you will have strong experience of Agile methods and be used to working closely with a dynamic development team. You'll be a natural problem solver and a good communicator, gaining buy-in and establishing best practice.