Unique opportunity for a Technical Lead to join a growing technology business in Birmingham. This company is doing something unique in the market, and this role will give you the chance to really contribute to the world around you in a positive way.
- Contributing to the design, architecture and development of API solutions used by the mobile (native Android and iOS) and Web (React) client applications, producing high-quality reusable APIs that meet business requirements
- Collaboration with both local and offshore application development teams, product owners, UI/UX product designers, stakeholders, testers, operations and customers
- Ensuring the quality, performance and security of our APIs
- Helping define, introduce and enforce best practices within the organisation around API development, architecture and consumption
- Maintaining code quality, organisation, performance, and automation
- Support and align with the company software development lifecycle
- Standardising and enforcing coding standards and best practices
- Identifying, proposing, and coaching in new technologies, tools, and approaches to improve standards and ways of working
Essential Skills Required
- Strong .NET experience
- Strong experience with REST API design and implementation
- Microservice design, build, and orchestration
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities
- Experience in cloud development (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Solid experience with continuous integration and deployment
Desirable Skills (nice to have but not essential)
- Working in an Agile development team
- Working within a Dev(Sec)Ops culture
- BDD / ATDD
- Experience with specific technologies, such as Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, etc.
The money is good too - Around £70k for the right person along with company benefits including 10% pension, the option to regularly work from home (2-3 days after restrictions) and plenty more.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.