The Permanent Division of Robert Half, Finance & Accounting are proud to be working in partnership with an innovative technology business who are leading the way in terms of design and development within their industry to recruit a Group Financial Accountant.Role
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will take ownership of the Group Consolidation models, investment appraisals, and transfer pricing project work.
Core responsibilities for the Group Financial Accountant will include:
- Management of Group Consolidation models for review by Group Financial Controller. This will include Flash, Actuals, Forecast, Budgets and Planning work
- Timely completion and submission of Group KPIs and review of Divisional KPIs
- Investment appraisal analysis
- Transfer pricing project work
- Audit support as required including preparation of Consolidated notes for Group IFRS accounts
- Insurance information for annual renewal - leasing with all divisions to put data sheets together based on next years' budget or draft budget
- Support the Group Financial Controller with;
- Weekly Cash Flow preparation
- forex management / hedging reporting
- Weekly Outlook preparation
ERP leadReview and update Group Accounting ManualProfile
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Technically minded
- Strong communication skills to support stakeholder with projects
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Cambridge, the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent.Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Controller has a range of £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE), plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.