Marketing Content Manager
About the Role
The Marketing Content Manager will work as part of the Marketing team, assisting the Head of Marketing. The role encompasses the management of the delivery of content for all marketing channels to ensure targets for engagement are achieved.
- Develop comprehensive plans for the delivery of marketing content of all channels; digital, development and paper.
- Work with and as part of the Senior Marketing team and external partners to develop brand communication
- Produce core content for marketing activity when needed
- Develop all content for: website, digital promotion, emails, and social promotion
- Utilisation of data from Google Analytics, Mailchimp, MS-Dynamics, Hubspot and more.
- Oversee email marketing content development
- Oversee social media marketing initiatives delivered by third parties
- Set outlines and processes for team members to follow, take responsibility as editor and work with group PR and comms.
Skills / Experience
- Demonstrate what content builds momentum, excitement and followers
- Be able to demonstrate content appropriate for different audiences and mediums
- Wordpress experience
- Organic optimisation (SEO) experience
- Experience in creating brochures, emails, web pages and banners
- Project management skills in a timely manner
- Christmas shut down period
- Personal healthcare insurance cover
- Life cover x4
- Discretionary bonus
- Sick pay up to 13 weeks
- Discount on products