Marketing & Business Development Manager - Full Time - HomebasedCompetitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of an enthusiastic Business Development Marketing Manager to our Specialist Services and Assessment division, To Health. The role will be predominately homebased, however there will be a need for occasional travel into our Milton Keynes Clinic.
To Health currently delivers a range of services and assessments to both the private and public sector and consumers. Those assessments include supporting employee's/clients with disability (neurodiversity) in the workplace and independent students and individuals.
This role will require an efficient and decisive Business Development Marketing Manager who will support To Health and grow this new division of PAM.You will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.The role has a dual function; marketing for the entire service however Business Development for the launch of To Health new remote blood service.
Our Business Development Marketing Manager will be a core member of a large multidisciplinary team & work closely with all PAM colleagues & clients.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Manage events, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Building, growing and developing the service.
- Marketing will cover all range of services and Busines Development will be primarily the launch of our new Blood Testing Service
- Create awareness of and develop the brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts
- Work closely with in-house design team to market materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Business Development within a related field is desirable but not essential
- Good and confident communicator, with excellent eye for detail
- Self-motivated, and able to work autonomously
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
·Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment
·Health Scheme - Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!
·24/7 Doctor helpline - book a Telephone or Video Appointment with a GP
·Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
·Life Insurance Scheme - 4 x your annual salary
·33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays, pro-rata for part-time hours
·Training and Development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team. This role would suit someone who is currently working as a Marketing Manager and looking to expand on their skillset.