Finance Administrator - Stroud £19,000 to £22,000
Leading consultancy business is looking for a Finance and Business Support Administrator to join their friendly team on a full-time, permanent basis. Please note, due to the office location, you will be required to have a full UK driving licence to apply for the role of Finance Administrator.
The role of Finance Administrator is fast paced and varied, offering mentorship and further career progression. We are looking to speak to candidates who have some experience within a finance department and works well within a busy team. The successful Finance Administrator will be working from home 3 days per week and from head office for 2 days.
- Bookkeeping, annual and Management accounts
- Banking, purchasing, payments and receipts
- Ledgers and reconciliations
- Management of expenses and company credit card
- Invoice/debt chasing
- IT support, broadband, mobile phones etc.
- Other ad hoc admin as required, bookings, mail, deliveries.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding organisation skills
- 1-year experience in a similar role or equivalent qualification, e.g. AAT, Bookkeeping
- IT skills, Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Ability to prioritise and work well as part of a team