An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the Outsourcing department of a busy, reputable Chartered Accountancy firm in Edinburgh city centre.
You will provide payroll services to a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- SMP, SPP, SPP etc calculations
- Setting up new client payrolls and registering with HMRC
- Liasing with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Dealing with all aspects of RTI filing with HMRC
- Auto enrolment legislation and interaction with pension providers
- You should be a confident, diligent individual who is able to handle a large volume of clients with strict processing deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge of Star payroll software is desirable (although full training will be given if necessary)
- Microsoft office
- Current/past practice experience is essential