FTC-to-Perm Construction Category Manager opportunity in a public-sector organisation in Merseyside. Your new company
A renowned and reputable public-sector organisation based in the Merseyside region.Your new role
As Category Manager, you will support your line manager with the development and implementation of category strategies within the Construction field. You will proactively build & maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients in order to deliver a professional and efficient procurement service. You will analyse market trends and will strive for commercial success within the construction category.
This role is currently based working from home, and will be for the foreseeable future.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A procurement background in construction / building / plant hire etc
- Ideally CIPS qualified or started studying
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Stakeholder management skills
What you need to do now
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a defined progression plan
- An initial 12-month contract with a view to go permanent after this period
- A competitive salary
- A competitive pension scheme
- A bespoke learning & development plan tailored specifically to you
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.