KS1 Teacher'Good' SchoolJanuary startFull time - Long term/ Permanent for the right candidateBarnetCOVID-19 Notice -
As most schools are closed, we will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A fantastic Primary School based in Barnet are looking for a KS1 Teacher to start in January. The school is much larger than average and cater for children with a range of learning needs.
The ideal candidate will be an NQT, someone who is looking to start their career and flourish in a diverse environment. Experienced Teachers are more than welcome to apply.Job description - KS1 Teacher
Person specification - KS1 Teacher
- January start
- Full time
- Long term/ permanent for the right candidate
- Easily accessible from underground tubes and busses
School details - KS1 Teacher
- Ideally looking for an NQT, Experience Teachers are welcome to apply
- Calm, patient driven
- Must have QTS, EYTS or equivalent qualification
- Experience with SEN preferred but not essential
- 3 form entry
- Graded 'Good' by OFSTED
- Fantastic modern facilities
- Excellent career progression path provided
specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in Schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.