Night Nurse ManagerShifts:
Up to £20.00 DOE + excellent benefitsEvolve Consultant:
Join an award-winning care home provider, who offer residential, dementia and nursing care homes across the UK. Our client offers care homes of the highest quality and seek equally high-quality Nurses and Nurse Managers to join their enthusiastic and dedicated teams.
We are seeking a Night Nurse Manager to lead and deliver excellent standards of clinical care to our client's residents. As the Night Nurse Manager, you will support the home in planning, monitoring, and delivering the highest standard of personalised care to residents, alongside providing assistance to the Home Manager in achieving business objectives.Essential Requirements
- RGN Preferred
- NMC PIN number
- Medication training and experience of leading colleagues in similar role is essential
- Be able to demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude towards working in an adult social care environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development
Role Specific Competencies
- Preparing and implementing staff duty rotas to meet the needs of the residents ensuring that adequate staff cover is maintained for all shifts and, where necessary, cover such deficiencies until proper staffing can be provided.
- Taking ownership for ensuring that service users personal care needs are met, and to provide direct care where required.
- Formulate social and health care plans for new residents and produce monthly reviews for existing residents.
- Ensure that all duties undertaken by all staff are performed to the required standards, and that all staff contribute to the efficient running of the Home, tackling quality and performance issues.
- Proactively identifying the training needs of the team; participating in the formulation and implementation of the home's training programme.
- Assist in the effective recruitment and selection of care staff i.e. supporting/leading interviews.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
- Dispense and administer medication in accord with prescriptions and to accurately maintain all relevant documentation.Ensuring effective ordering and stock control of residents prescribed medication.
- Participate in the development of activities for residents.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors, and colleagues
- Willingness to participate in further training
Interested? Please get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777 to speak to Lauren Ward
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions.